Thursday, February 26, 2015

Moon Waves

Q. Hi Lynn, There are a group of amateur astronomers that watch the moon closely. So far, 10 have captured film evidence of a "lunar wave", where there is clearly some kind of wave that passes through the surface of the moon several times. Equipment issues have been ruled out (see Crrow777 on YouTube for videos). Can you pick up anything about what might be going on? Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM
A. When I first tuned into this I immediately saw a car driving down the road in the hot sun. As you look out the window ahead of the car you can see the blurring images associated with the air and the heat- sort of an optical illusion your eye plays on you when you eye actually "sees" the heat waves. I then related that to how atmospheric properties give you that same waverly illusion when you view the moon at certain times / angles.. BUT something about that as an explanation felt incomplete or even off SO I wanted to think on it a bit more..

As I focused a little more it came to me that the reason it felt off was because it was off- the initial impression is what "they" want us to think in order to rationalize the phenomenon away. Then my mind flipped to the back/far/dark side of the moon, and from there I saw a multitude of ET bases established.. Part of the defense these ETs use at times is a "force shield" that surrounds the moon and prevents other beings from landing or coming within a certain range of their space. I also get that our own astronauts have seen and experienced this "hostile" type of welcoming first hand, and this was the main reason we weren't able to land on the moon.

Q. Who are these ETs and how do they interest with Earth?
A. I don't have a name, but visually they look tall (6 to 7 feet), very pale (almost albino), humanoid beings. They move around like they are on a mission- establishing a base and mining for something. It looks like there is something important in the interior of the moon and they are seeking it out (some kind of special metal that is unique to our moon). Many ETs use earth as their "pit stop" but they look to have no concern with earth. They have the view that they don't want us interfering with them, and in exchange they will leave us alone. They look neutral unless provoked (and I get something happened on a space mission that made that very clear??).

And before I veer too much off topic, I will close for now. Thank you. Love and light-

No comments:

Post a Comment